Sunday, April 27, 2008

Something to hold those cards in! Fabulous!

When I ordered new business cards last week I need something to hold and protect them in my purse. There are so many options out there, but I knew I wanted something homemade, easy to use, and fun.


I found the perfect card holder in Andrea Baker's etsy shop. Her business card cozies are great and you can custom order them so that you get something that matches your personality. They also hold around 40 standard cards and fit nicely even in a small purse. She hand makes each one and the quality of her work is fabulous. I couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos! I'm glad you love your card holder!

New England Quilter said...

What a cute card cozy!

Kelly Drill said...

You and Andrea are both fabulous!

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp