Friday, December 12, 2008

New Route 66 Photos for Sale

I finally got some new Route 66 photos listed in my etsy shop and I thought I would share them with you.


This Motel Sign still stands in Kingman, AZ, but the motel is long gone.

Sleeping in a wigwam is lots of fun in Route 66 in Holbrook, AZ. The motel is still owned and run by the original family.

Laguna Pueblo is in New Mexico on what was Route 66, but is now covered by I-40. The view from the tiny rest stop is beautiful.

The Frontier Motel and restaurant still serves up greasy road food in Truxton, AZ, on the longest strip of Route 66 left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday I'm going to get one of your Route 66 photos for my husband.

Allie said...

Awesome photos, Lorissa! My favorite is the Laguna Pueblo - very Ansel Adams! Just beautiful!

Valerie said...

Beautiful photos lj. I love the Motel sign

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp