Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Staying Grounded on Earth Day!


Today, the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, is a great day to reflect not only the changes we can make to help the earth's ecosystem, but also why. For me my child's future, health and happiness is more then enough reason to do my best for the earth. I want her to be able to roll down the grassy hill in summer, lay down under the Aspens in fall and be amazed by the contrast of golden leaves and blue sky, to build snowmen in the winter snow, and the experience the rebirth of spring each year. My daughter keep me grounded and aware of how my actions effect so many things.

We all have our own reason to help the earth's ecosystem and the important thing is to do our best each day. Whether your contribution is small or large, it is a step forward and when we add up each small step we will realized that all those small steps have created real change.

Have a beautiful day,
Lorissa

No comments:

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp