Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Exciting Week 5! 365 - Photo a Day

Hello Again.
Wow! This week has flown by.  I was hoping to get a post up about the valentine's my daughter and I made for her class, but not this past week.  Maybe this weekend?
This week I had some fun and many of the photos are floral.  Last spring I took a bunch of photos of our blooming cherry tree, but just stored them away on my computer.  Finally I got to work on them. I also have a joyful portrait and some landscapes of White Sand National Monument in the mix.

This makes me smile every-time I see it!

Joy in January 30/365
Joy in January 30/365

I just can't help it, that happiness is infectious.

The spring theme may have be subconsciously because of the warmer weather.  I could actually go outside without a coat yesterday. These beauties are white plum blossoms.  So sweet.

Plum Blossom Pastel 31/365
Plum Blossom Pastel 31/365


Now for the Cherry Blossoms:


Pink Bee 32/365
Pink Bee 32/365

Pink Bee Flying 33/365
Pink Bee Flying 33/365

Pink Spring 34/365
Pink Spring 34/365

Spring Bee 35/365
Spring Bee 35/365

Did I mention that there is also a bee in the photos?  They just love the cherry tree in spring.

And now for White Sands:

Evening Sand Pinks 36/365
Evening Sand Pinks 36/365

It is the image of the perfect end to a wonderful day, and it was.

I hope you have enjoyed them all.  Come back next week for more.  Also, don't forget to check out my LJ Longfellow Fine Art Photography Etsy Shop.  I might not have them all listed, but you can always use the "You Choose" listing to get exactly the image you want for your home.

Thanks,
Lorissa

No comments:

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp