Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 8 - Ain't that Great! My 365 days of Photos.

I'm terrible at titles and rhyming. But that is okay, because I'm good at other things, including Photography. 

This week was very Black and White.

Downtown by the Art Museum 51/365
Downtown by the Art Museum 51/365

I just love Black and white photography.  Street or Urban scenes look especially good in Black and White. Don't you agree?

Blues Guitars B&W 52/365
Blues Guitars B&W 52/365
I had an assignment this week that was all about the blues and guitars, and because of that, I ended up posting a lot of guitar photos.  Keep wondering if I should put them in my Etsy shop to sell, as I think they came out great.  What do you think?

DMNS outside 53/365
DMNS outside 53/365
Before we get to the rest of the guitars, I have one more shot from Denver.  We were up there for just a few days on a family trip, so I didn't get a whole lot of photos, but really loving these two.

Dark Blue 54/365
Dark Blue 54/365
And now we are back to those guitars.  These were take at the Candyman, and Santa Fe music institution.

Fender in Blue 55/365
Fender in Blue 55/365
Blue Resonator 56/365
Blue Resonator 56/365
I use a blue tone on the Black and White, just to remind us of the Blues.

I haven't posted today's photo yet, so it looks like there may just be 6 photos this week. 

Next week who knows, there may be a lot of photos of Girl Scout Cookies, as I have volunteered with my daughters troop to run booth sales.  Cases and cases of cookies are going to be filling up my car.

Have a wonderful week.
Lorissa

No comments:

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp