Friday, September 26, 2008

Beautiful Gift Tags - or Love Notes


New Item!! Gift Tags.
Great for Birthdays, Valentines, Mothers Day or Christmas. Anytime you want to make that gift extra special.
Or you can just use them for small love notes. Great to stick in a pocket to be discover at work and let them know your thinking of them.

You can fine the Wild Red Rose Gift Tag and the Bleeding Hearts Gift Tags in my photography cards section of my etsy store.


More images and paper combination coming soon.

7 comments:

New England Quilter said...

I love the bleeding hearts tags!
Amy

sweetpicklespottery said...

how cute are these! love them!

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards! I love the red flowers especially.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Beautiful work!
=) melanie

Anonymous said...

These works of art are so EXTREMELY useful, too! I, personally, would not be able to "toss" them out.
Ya wanna know what I would do? I would stick sheet magnet to the back and stick it to the fridge after opening the gift or reading the card!

Valerie said...

I love the bleading hearts! Gorgeous

Unknown said...

Lorissa, I love them!!! We should do a gift tag swap one day!! Yours are so adorable!!

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp