Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow and Christmas Light: one of my Joys of the Season

In so many ways this is my most favorite time of year, especially now that I live in a place that has seasons. While it is cold and I don't like driving in the snow, the beauty of nature and seasonal lights make it so wonderful. I captured this photo last year during our Christmas snow. It reminds me that no matter how cold it is outside, home is warm, cozy and bright.

This photo, "Christmas Lights" is now listed in my Fine Art Photography 1000 Markets shop as an 8x10, but is avaliable in 5x7, 11x14, 16x20, and 20x30. The print will come signed and numbered on back and without my logo on the front.

Also new in my shop is the Item of the Day. Each day a different item will be featured and discounted. During the holiday season the discount will be an amazing 50 % off. Check back each day to find a great deal on LJdesignphoto's fine art photography.

I hope your season is warm, cozy, and bright.
Lorissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous photo!! Makes me feel all ready for the holidays!

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp