Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cherry Blossom Trio



Spring Cherry Blossom Trio is now available in my Etsy Fine Art Photography shop as a 10 x 10 set of three prints for only $60. I also have them listed as separate 12 x 12 prints listed in my 1000Markets LJDesignphoto shop for $40 each. You can also contact me to special order them in larger or smaller sizes.
This beautiful print set is done with a vintage feel in toned down colors and a soft but grainy background, allowing each blossom to stand out beautifully.

Thank your for your interest in my work.
Lorissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, Lorissa those are BEAUTIFUL!

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp