Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clearance Sale - Select Fine Art Photographs on Sale for a Limited Time

I really try not to have sales of my work, but I've found that I have over ordered some prints and thought I would offer these prints at a special price. With the holidays coming up and everyone looking for deal this seemed like a great time to clear inventory.



So if your looking for something for your mother or wife, I have some beautiful flowers on sale, maybe even her favorite flower. Or for him maybe a classic Route 66 photo, or beautiful landscape.



The sale is in both my LJDesignPhoto Fine Art Photography Etsy Shop and my LJDesignPhoto Fine Art Photography 1000 Markets Shop. Check out both shops, because they both have different images and sizes listed. All prints on sale have SALE in the titles and are limited to items in stock, so once they are gone they are gone.

The sale end when inventory sells out or on November 14, 2009, which ever comes first.

No comments:

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp