Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Products Coming Soon

I've been trying to branch out a bit and stared to make ACEOs (Artist Cards, Editions and Original) to put in my etsy store.
I wanted to use my images, but branch out and use some of my other artistic skills also. I decided to make colleges.
I will be listing them in a couple of days, as soon as I have envelopes ready for them.
This is the first one that I made:



And the second:


Now for the third and fourth.




I like them all, but the last two best.

I was thinking about Mother's Day when I made them and I think they would be great little gifts for any mom.
I should have the listing up on Friday with some lovely envelopes to give or keep them in.

No comments:

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp