Wednesday, January 9, 2013

365 - Yes, an Image a Day

I can do that. Something new every day, right?

Okay, so this year I am going to do it, and if I'm on vacation it might just be snap from my phone. I guess we will see how it goes.  I've gotten off to a good start.  Okay, well, that is, once I got started.  I started off the 2013 sick and in bed, so I ended up posting late.  But see what I've done so far! (more info at end...)


Morning snow crystals (1/365 - 3 days late due to illness)
Morning Snow Crystals 1/365


Winter white with Juniper (4/365 - 1 day late -still catching up)
Winter White with Juniper 4/365

Yucca seed pods NM state flower 5/365
Yucca Seed Pods, NM State Flower 5/365

Beach Sunset 2012 (6/365 - the 12th day of Christmas!)
Beach Sunset 2012 6/365
Giving Hearts 8/365
Giving Hearts 8/365
Winter Globe 7/365
Winter Globe 7/365

A's Valentine 9/365
A's Valentine 9/365

So, you many have noticed that some photos look like they were taken on the same day, or in the past.  That is why I'm calling it an Image a day, as a photo a day makes one think of an photo taken that day and that is not exactly what I'm going to do.  I have so much on my computer that I have simply downloaded and never got back to that I need something to motivate me and get this stuff out there. Some days I will take new photos and process them all in one day, sometimes I may just go back to my archives and find something I've been wanting to process, sometimes I may just play around with layers and textures for something fun, and others I may just post something fun from my phone camera.  I'm planning on blogging about the progress I am making in this, so you can come back here every week or so and see what's new or you can follow my 365 set on Flickr at LJLongfellow Photography 365.

No comments:

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp