Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the Winner is.........

Can I have a drum roll please?

and the Random Integer Generator says,

"Here are your random numbers:

28 

Timestamp: 2009-01-31 23:35:35 UTC"


And number 28 is Sara, Congratulations!!!

Sara said... My best was last year being able to spend the day with my hubby and our first baby!!
Sara


I really loved reading all the comments for this drawing. Check them out here. There are some really great ones.

Also, my cupcake giveaway and 20 % off sale is still going on, so be sure to enter. The tags I've gotten done turned out really cute:

Thanks again to all who entered!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

more great quotes


Don't bother about being modern. Unfortunately it is the one thing that, whatever you do, you cannot avoid.
- Salvador Dali

Living is more a question of what one spends than what one makes.
-Marcel Duchamp